A PATHWAY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Career Catalyst is a three-module tool with downloadable worksheets for individuals and organizations to use to achieve career happiness and to retain talent.
For individuals, once you’ve finished our master class you will:
- Have a clear action plan to reach career happiness
- Be on a path toward career advancement and work fulfillment
- Have an actual process to follow that you can do on your own, leading to productive and focused conversations with leadership.
Your team has worked through our online program to identify their core skills and interests. Through our Career Catalyst program, they’ve developed a plan to grow with and add value to your organization.
In less than half a day’s work our online program guides your employees to:
- Identify their core skills and interests
- Develop a plan to grow with your organization
- Find ways to stay and add value to the organization
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
As a smart, career-focused professional, you deserve to make the most of your work life.
The Bauke Group can help. We are here to partner with you in a way that makes the most sense for where you are right now, and where you want to go. Ready to maximize your possibilities, opportunities, salary, and career satisfaction? Ready to dial up your career happiness? Connect with us for one-on-one career success coaching sessions!
What's Your "What's Next"?
Identify, clarify & articulate your professional value and objective
- Career Catalyst Program
- Refinement of Career Plan: initiated and developed in Career Catalyst
- Communication Strategy & Platform: development of your professional brand story, resume, and LinkedIn profile to strategically and effectively position you in the right way for your right next career chapter.
Outcome: You have clarity on what you do best, like most, and the type of role or situation you can be successful.
Program duration: 2 months
Taking strategic action toward your next career role/goal
- Identify, focus and develop your target market
- Build a strategic and actionable network
- Consider and negotiate offers
- Transitioning into the new role
Outcome: You will have identified your next career move/opportunity and have either secured it, or are well on your way and in position to transition into the new role that is right for you.
Program duration: 4-Months or until new position is secured
Career Partnering ( 6 & 12 month)
Outcome: You will be actively and effectively establishing and managing your professional brand at your current organization as well as in your professional market and network. This partnering relationship and process will help you consistently position yourself in the right way for where you are now and for where you want to go in the future.
READY FOR FOLLOW UP?
Show your team how much you value them by providing a one-hour follow-up webinar session (fun!) or by engaging Julie to speak to your team in person (even more fun!).
A ONE-HOUR WEBINAR SESSION FOR YOUR TEAM
(included with Career Catalyst program for teams of 25 or more)
Give your team the gift of follow-up on their career goals
HIRE JULIE TO SPEAK
- What’s Your “What’s Next”?
- Build Your Network, Build Your Career!
- The 7 Steps to the Career You Want!
- Women Can Have It All! – (But do you know what your “IT” is?)
- What Do You Do Once You’ve Made It to the Top?