JOB SEARCH DIRECTIONS
Your Job Search Directions Program will include:
Three months of continuous service.
Participation in selected Special Events.
A true relationship and partnership with your dedicated Strategic Career Advisor.
Tools and support working through our proven job search process: THINK/PLAN/EXECUTE.
Personal Assessment & Professional Objective
– Taking a broad look at your past and present professional life
– Identifying and defining what you want next
– Understanding how to leverage your experience into what you want now
Communication Strategy – Building Your Brand
– Collaborate on Positioning, Objective and Transition Statements
– Develop an accomplishments-based resume
– Work on a LinkedIn profile and the effective use for job search
Marketing Plan, Target List and Networking Strategy
– Using the Marketing Plan tool to manage a proactive search
– Creating a networking strategy and actionable networking list
– Understanding why and how networking works: Networking with a purpose
Other Job Search Resources
– Interviewing: Preparation, Planning and Practice
– Handling Offers and Negotiating
– Landing Your New Job