CAREER STRATEGY & VISION
Your Career Strategy & Vision Program will include:
Twelve Months of Service
A Customized Strategic Plan that Aligns with Your Life.
A professional/personal assessment and consultation on integrating resulting insights into your life.
Career Partnering with your Strategic Advisor
Comprehensive, consultative support with our Job Search Methodology: THINK/PLAN/EXECUTE.
– Taking a broad look at your past and present professional life
– Identifying and defining what you want next
– Understanding how to leverage your experience into what you want now
Communication Strategy – Building Your Brand
– Collaborate on Positioning, Objective and Transition Statements
– Develop an accomplishments-based resume
– Work on a LinkedIn profile and the effective use for job search
– Using the Marketing Plan tool to manage a proactive search
– Creating a networking strategy and actionable networking list
– Understanding why and how networking works: Networking with a purpose
Other Job Search Resources
– Interviewing: Preparation, Planning and Practice
– Handling Offers and Negotiating
– Landing Your New Job
ACCESS TO THE BAUKE GROUP TEAM OF SPECIALISTS
– Health and Wellness
– Image Refresh
– Financial Life Simulation
ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS TO YOUR PROGRAM INCLUDE:
– TBG LinkedIn Group
– Collective support from additional resources of The Bauke Team
– Introductions to TBG contacts as appropriate
– Membership in The Bauke Group Alumni.